Which Perfume do you have to pick & when is it time to switch it around?
- If it doesn't last as long as it use to on your skin: Try to get the corresponding soap, cream or stronger version (eau de parfum if you had the habit of using the eau de toilette for instance).
- The cream formulations are also a good substitue if you feel it turning bad when you apply it to your skin.
- Try once in a while to go for a different fragrance and go out of your comfort zone. It helps setting your nose back to normal and to be more aware of what you smell like.
- Despite all of this, if you still love your own classic scent just want a bit of a twist, pick up the new formulation of the season which will also make you trendier.
Where to spray your fragrance?
- If you are having a day off but do want to wear perfume, Spray it all over within the air and than walk through this scented cloud.
- If it is for a business meeting or work, spray it on your skin on specific spots: the neck, wrists chest, and on your scarf. It will give you an intensified scent all throughout the day.